My Dad introduced me to the cartoon Red and Rover and now it is one of my favorites! If my Sadie, a chocolate lab, could talk, she would say what Rover thinks in most of the cartoons. Sadie and I are both ready for the hot summer to come to a close as September, and the rest of fall into spring, is our doggy hiking season! It's been a long summer and no hiking. She is going stir crazy and restless to get out. I think I am too. This is my opportunity to thank the summer for being a great one. Sadie and I both love the pool season and the long days, but it's time to move on to cooler weather. I look forward to sharing our hiking adventures. There are a few of us that get together in search of doggy friendly hikes and we love to explore our state.
![]() |
| Summer time in the pool with Sadie |
| Sadie cooling off on a hike last year |
| Hiking and hunting are her favorite things to do |
Looking back, my favorite part of this summer was the time spent in our backyard hanging out in the pool with our family, friends, and of course the dogs.
What was your favorite part of this summer?


What a beautiful dog! I just like the sun and the warmth of summer. I like running without bundling up and then jumping in the pool. Can't say that I'm glad it's over but I am glad it's cooler!
ReplyDeleteNice that you enjoy spending time with your dog. It is hard for me to say what was a favorite time--but the times that I spend on the boat are the best times for me. I so enjoy sailing and the water.
ReplyDelete