Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hawaii

Earlier this year I had an amazing opportunity to go to Hawaii for vacation with a wonderful friend. We were on Oahu for about 24 hours and spent the rest of the week on Maui. I love to travel and explore new places. For many years, I didn't travel because I could never convince my husband to go on a trip. Today, I can have a conversation with my husband about a trip and if he isn't interested, I find a friend that would like to go and start planning! 

I LOVED every moment of my time on the islands. I'd like to share a few photos with you from my trip. Between my friend and I we took almost 1000 photos!

USS Arizona
The Gazebo - AMAZING Pineapple Pancakes
Black Beach on our way to Hana
Road to Hana

Wild Pineapple

Bird of Paradise
 Fresh made Lei at the Hana Hotel
 Side of the road to Hana
 Sunset on the beach
Banya Trees

"Serenity is always available to me, but it is my job to seek it where it can be found." 
Courage to Change pg 346

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.