Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happiness

I just had an awesome evening with some amazing women that I am blessed to have in my life! It always rejuvenates my soul to spend quality time with these ladies. 

I follow another blog and I feel like her posts always start out, dear Simply Me....

"Don’t ever change just to impress someone who says you’re not good enough. Change because it makes you a better person and leads you to a brighter future. People are going to talk regardless of what you do or how well you do it. So worry about yourself before you worry about what others think. If you believe strongly in something, don’t be afraid to fight for it. Your life only comes around once. This is IT. So do what makes you happy and be with whoever makes you smile." Lessonslearnedinlife.com

I agree completely! With the friends I have in my life today, I can be simply me, flaws and all! I then in return love them just as they are today, which each one is beautiful inside and out! 

This is IT! I am taking the power back! Which then, in turn helps me to do the things that make me happy and spend my time and energy with those that make me smile. Life is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.