Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Ending 2014 in Pure Bliss!

I have been doing a lot of reflecting on 2014. Wow, what an epic year! I am very proud of the choices and actions I took to improve my outlook on life. Also the daily steps I took toward happiness, without turning back to the lagoon of anger, fear, guilt, and shame that tried to swallow and take me back. 

As I wrote out my list for 2014, I was blown away at what occurred in only 365 days.

I walked through several fires and was able to make a decision to not stop or hesitate. Or look back, I think that was a big step for me. A miracle to take the time to evaluate my options and then take a leap of faith! I am doing the best for me. The consequences of my leaping will be exactly what I need to live.

I am absolutely perplexed and awed by how every little thing added up over the year and my hard work allowed me to take the power back and start living my life to the fullest! Versus trying to live and fit into someone else's life. I know some people don't believe everything happens for a reason. However, I do believe. The ripple affect of my thoughts and actions affect the energy force around me. I have lived, learned, and experienced, in 2014, how to shift my daily perspective to more positive and open minded thoughts of myself and those around me. This has revealed miracles beyond my imagination.

Looking back years, such as 10 or 13 years ago, I think of some of the choices I made it makes me shutter! However, I pause to reflect some of those decisions and steps I took helped build the foundation of who I am today. Some of those decisions, whether I thought right or wrong, were planted in the dirt and today I am starting to see some of the plants sprouting that have been doormat for years. What a beautiful miracle.

I am grateful that certain things didn't work out the way I had once wanted them too. Letting go of the fantasy I desperately wanted to live and breath. The desire to live in a fantasy always poisoned my reality. It is ok for me to dream and strive for better and new things. I feel that is extremely different than striving for an unrealistic fantasy drenched with expectations.

When I share my story, I have found that my perspective has become quite positive and I work really hard to live in the moment; therefore, I forget a lot of the details of my life that helped me get to this point. I am beyond grateful for my journalling and blogging, to help remind me of my journey, step by step.

Blast to the past, I had to find the awareness to start healing from the inside before I could see the outside world, 2011 reflecting. Then in true fashion I always have to over do it before I find my balance. I explain in my reflection of 2012. Then I took the roller coaster into the next year, 2013.

I am looking forward to 2015 and all the wonderful things to come!! A few people have asked what I want 2015 to look like or what I want to accomplish. I have a few key items I want to focus on, but mainly I want to keep doing what I am doing today. Living in the moment and filling my time and thoughts with those that I love, make me laugh, fill me with happiness, and love me for me. Everything else that comes along will fall into place if I focus on those items in my relationships. Also, I am finding when I take care of my needs in those area, I can give back to those around me ten fold! I will also continue to remind myself to take a deep breath, and admire the world around me and relish is all of it's beauty.

Happy New Year! I hope each day is filled with joy, laughter, and happiness for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.