Thursday, January 17, 2013

Consistency?

I'm coming to the realization that my life is just consistently inconsistent right now. I need to stop trying to push the river to try to create consistency! That seems to be when life gets even more crazy. Nothing horrible going on. I just wanted to let you know I'm still here. Just busy. And I've decided to add to my busy schedule and go back to school for my Masters. More will be revealed.

A sneak peak, I am working on a post to share some of my healing process through forgiveness for a past friendship. I just haven't had more than 10 to 15 minutes to sit down and write.

I'm off to my next adventure, but before we part, I do want to share a quote a dear friend shared with me this week.

"
Nothing you are worried about is present here now, except as a story, a mental narrative that causes suffering. The only necessary step to achieve peace is to recognize the story as a story and release it from your mind." - author unknown
Here's to letting go and living in the moment to savor my serenity!

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you are going back to school. That will be rewarding. And yes, to living in the moment. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting your masters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.