Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 13: Clouds


I'm not sure if you have noticed, but I have an admiration for our skies, particularly when clouds are present.







"I may not have everything I want, but today I have everything I need. I will look for evidence of abundance and let it remind me that my Higher Power's love is broad enough to touch all who have the courage to place themselves in its presence." Courage to Change

3 comments:

  1. I love that your pictures are often of the skies! I believe this is because you are looking upwards. For myself, I am always looking at the ground. You see, your photographs are a reminder to me to look upwards towards the heavens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your pictures, sister mine. You should watermark them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got some good cloud pix with TS Beryl off the coast. You have some beautiful ones here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.