There is a lot going on right now, so I feel like my writing is looking back over my shoulder right now instead of the right now. I read and follow such a variety of websites, FB Fan pages, blogs, etc, etc, that I do tend to forget were I actually found the awesome quote, saying, or cool video! I need to be better at my documentation so I can cite more correctly. Thankful it's progress and not perfection. Well, I believe the following video was posted on a FB fan page I follow and I loved it! Please take a moment to enjoy the universe that is larger than us. Amazing and absolutely beautiful!
http://vimeo.com/ajrclips/starsfromspace
The Northern and Southern part of the state received a lot of snow this last weekend when a cold storm system rolled through. Near my house, I have an awesome view of one of the mountain ranges to the north that were covered completely by the snow! Also amazing and absolutely beautiful! Please enjoy a few photos I took.
I love this photo!
I first thought this was not one of my best shots. I
started to crop the photo but stopped when I realized the human aspect
of the photo sort of added to it in a way. So I left the photo alone to
the exact moment I took the photo and life zoomed on by as I was
enjoying this natural beauty. These mountains are just west of the
previous photo.
As I mentioned I was going to another Spring Training game on Monday. Here are a few photos from the game. I love this game! It was such a peaceful day and always enjoy my time with my wonderful friend. I always feel at ease with her and be myself without being judged. She is an amazing person and grateful to have her in my life.
I love sitting in the lawn seats. With the clouds and the sun peaking out here and there, it really gave a spectacular view of the stadium and field. I will admit, it was pretty chilly on Monday! Especially since the sun decided to stay behind the clouds most of the game! Brrrrr
I don't have a particular team that I "follow". We were sitting next to the bull pen for the White Soxs, so we did spend sometime watching the pitchers warm up. Man those guys can pitch FAST! Where we were standing was sort of like standing in the batter box. We could almost feel the whoosh of the ball and crack of the ball hitting the catchers glove. Music to my ears.
I can NEVER pass up a chance to take a beautiful scenic photo. I love reflection photos. I might have to dig through some old photos and share some of my favorite reflection shots.
This evening I tried a completely new meeting not only to me, but they just started up about three months ago! I continue to be grateful my H.P. speaks through others. It was a great meeting on the third step. The third step is "Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him." Looking back I realize this step was life changing for me. I was able to find a spiritual path that worked for me and find a H.P. that was only mine and that I understood. Then to continue to build the relationship with that H.P. to help me turn over my self-will and hand it over. Powerful stuff when I start to see all my hard work starting to occur in my everyday life. I attribute a lot of my peacefulness and serenity lately to my strong relationship with my H.P. and letting go of the things I can't control and can't cure. It is soooooo important for me to go to meetings to listen and hear other people's perspectives, experience, strength, and hope. It has been a vital piece to my recovery growth.
I know what you mean about keeping better records. I have gotten so many good songs, books, etc. from others! Very cool video, thanks for sharing. Like the pics too. I am often in awe of the things I see on my commute to work. Sunrise, sunsets, beauty around us!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos. You live in a beautiful part of the country. Keep taking those photos. I take a camera of some sort with me everywhere.
ReplyDelete