Today was a good day, there were a few moments that tested my serenity, but I just took a deep breath and let it go. Each step forward in the right direction is something to celebrate and be proud of.
I came across the following photo that provided a good exercise to help heal one's own heart. I really like the positive self talk these steps walk through! My own perspective and truly loving my self from the inside out, can help heal any grief my heart may feel or experience. I do have that choice to live and let live. What a miracle!
I came across the following photo that provided a good exercise to help heal one's own heart. I really like the positive self talk these steps walk through! My own perspective and truly loving my self from the inside out, can help heal any grief my heart may feel or experience. I do have that choice to live and let live. What a miracle!

I will print this out and put it in one of my books. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete