Life is flying by as always, but over all things have been great. I have a lot to be grateful and work hard everyday to not focus on the chaos around me.
One of the things I am grateful for is my sister. We did not get along very well growing up. There were many reasons, but mainly we are polar opposites as far as our personalities. Despite the struggle we had, we always loved each other. Now that we are adults we have been able to turn that love into a friendship that is unbreakable. My sister is a gift and having her as a friend is a blessing.
In childhood we did not understand the gift wrapped up in a greater plan. Time has taught us about the bond of love, and through that love we have chosen friendship. We have learned together, sharing the good times and the bad, and not matter what, there has always been love. You are my sister always, my friend forever.
She is always willing to forge on an adventure with me, no matter what. I had my heart set on going on a cruise this year. I wanted to explore a new part of the world I have not been. We started to plan, look at dates, and her other half could not get the time off and H doesn't necessarily care for cruises. It started to swing towards the direction of we were not going to go until later in the year. To me that was not acceptable. The beauty of today is I can hand over what I can not control and connect with my HP to tap into her will and not mine. Since the timing of me going early summer worked the best with my work schedule, I simply asked my sister if she would go with me. Just the two of us. Why did I question if she would be willing to forge on this adventure with me? She said of course!! So we will be exploring the Western Caribbean for the first time this summer. I am very excited and enjoying pursuing the shore excursion options! If you have been to the Grand Cayman, Montego Bay, or Cozumel, please do share your tips or suggestions of what to check out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.