Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inner Stillness

Thank you for the support this week! It was a busy week. I do feel a little tired, physically and emotionally! So today I think it is important to take it easy and pamper myself. Perhaps a massage is in order! A massage always helps me release the world that I still tend to carry on my shoulders, from time to time. Majority of the time I don't realize I am doing that, until a stress headache sneaks up on me. Those headaches are becoming fewer and farther apart these days. By learning to relax and not fill every second of the day with stinking thinking in my head or activities of every kind!  By relaxing it helps me quiet my inner self and reach out for that serenity that I cherish and deserve. This peace is a gift of my efforts.

"Today I will relish my serenity. I know that it is safe to enjoy it." Courage to Change 

Have a wonderful Saturday! 




6 comments:

  1. I found you via "Syd" who is one of my favorite bloggers. Welcome to our world and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Many of the bloggers post daily but I found this was way too much for me so now it's about every 4th day. I only say this so that you won't feel bad if it's not a daily thing for you.
    I'm going to send your story about the little boy and the death of his dog to my daughter and son-in-law. They will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ginnie! I appreciate the feedback. Daily has been a challenge, but that is one thing I'm grateful for, there are no musts. So if I miss a day or two, it will be ok. :0)
    I'm glad you are able to share the Dog's Purpose story, it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome, simply me! i found you through syd, from sherry...i was everywhere tonight! love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I love the picture. :) Yes, at times the incessant thoughts can become too much. When that happens, I sometimes just say "Stop!" very firmly to myself..... sit down, shut my eyes and imagine the blackness I see in my mind to be a lovely smooth black velvet. I concentrate on that until my thoughts are calm. I also swear by Indian Head Massage. It's a real treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you could stop by Libby! :0) Great idea Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to treat ourselves well and devote some special time to relaxing. You will find that by commenting on the blogs of others you will make friends and build your readership.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.