Friday, August 22, 2014

The Alphabet of Living in the Moment

I allowed the stress from this week get to me a bit. Thankfully I was able to recover quickly, and let go. I continue to strive to live in the moment of gratitude and keep it simple! A little trick I have been using lately is going through the alphabet and thinking of something positive or silly for each letter, to help me smile and ease the tension in my shoulders. I want that happiness to shine from within, but in order for that to happen I have to extinguish the negative and stressful thoughts that try to invade my every waking hour! 
So, let's sing our A, B, C's!
Appreciate yourself
Bounce on the bed
Create a blog
Dig in the garden
Explode a myth
Flabbergast a friend
Get up late
Help yourself to seconds
Imagine it and do it
Jump at the chance
Keep it simple
Leave your troubles behind
Meet someone new
Nourish your soul
Opt for ice cream
Play all day
Quench your desires
Revel at random 
Sing loudly, smile widely
Touch the sky
Uncork the champagne
Vamoose
Watch whatever you want
X-ercise your hear out!
Yearn for the best
Zip, zap, zing, and zone out

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.