Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dreamy

Christmas Eve we had the opportunity to experience Cavalia Odysseo. I'm very happy to enjoy the show for a second time, the first time I enjoyed the Cavalia performance was back in 2009 when my sister treated me to the VIP treatment! The show has 60 magnificent horses and extremely talented actors from all over the world. It was a wonderful 2 1/2 hour escape into the land of dreams. I recommend the show if it comes to your town. 
Tents

Moon in the background was pretty



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. I've never heard of this show. I'll have to keep eye out.

    Happy New Year!

    Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and sharing your experience, strength, and hope. I love to read what you have to share. Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.